Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nicknames||Lightning Kung-Fu Master|
|NEXT Power||Lightning Manipulation|
DMM.com Movie Version: DAM Calbee
|Sponsor Company||Odysseus Communication|
|Age||13 (episodes 1-13)|
14 (episodes 14-25)
15 (episode 25 epilogue)
Green (in costume)
All's well that ends well
Laura Bailey (English)
Pao-Lin Huang, also known as Dragon Kid, is a young kung fu fighter armed with a staff and able to produce lightning. Her Chinese-styled uniform includes advertising for Japanese food company Calbee and Japanese website DMM.com.
For the time being, it seems she is in the care of a trusted adult while she is away from her parents, and that same trusted adult often scolds her for not being more feminine, Dragon Kid sometimes self describes herself as a girl, and sometimes does not, she also sometimes wears feminine clothing and sometimes seem to be insecure about being feminine.
She seems to have some trouble understanding her parents' feelings, and recently with the help of Wild Tiger she understood why her parents gave her such a feminine hair clip.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Dragon Kid is an adept martial artist and skilled staff fighter. She is able to generate and control electricity. She has been seen electrocuting criminals through direct and range contact, through a conductor such as the metal of a car, and through her battle staff which is is presumably metal as well.
Dragon Kid's outfit has two big circles that display the logos of the companies which sponsor her. Her costume also includes a staff that she uses when in battle.
from Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - King of WorksEdit
- She lives in Sternbild's Bronze Stage.
- Her strong points are that she is cheerful, straightforward, and has perfect teeth (zero tooth decay).
- Her weak points are that she is slightly too energetic where there is room to be idle, and her normal body temperature is too high.
- Her favorite food is dumplings.
- Her least favorite foods are sweet & sour pork and pineapple on pizza.
- She's good at sports and finding high quality but cheap goods.
- Her weakness/dislike is getting dressed up.
- Her hobbies are running 10 kilometers (about 6 miles), a usual number of 250 push-ups and sit-ups, practicing stick fighting, and watching anime.
- Her future goal is to make dumplings as well as er mother.
- Her motto is "Stay happy and healthy".