|Nicknames||Bourgeois Open Flame Broil|
|NEXT Power||Fire Manipulation|
Animate Movie Version: Animate Dominos
|Sponsor Company||Helios Energy|
|Gender||Genderless (Female Aligned)|
|Eyes||Pink (Naturally brown)|
|Hair||Pink (Naturally black)|
All's well that ends well
John Eric Bentley (English)
Fire Emblem is a flamboyant hero with flame abilities, and is equipped with a highly maneuverable race car. They are also the owner of their own sponsor company, "Helios Energy" and their costume contains advertising for FMV of Fujitsu.
Nathan grew up in what seemed to be an all boys boarding school. Throughout their growing up, Nathan was bullied and shunned for displaying interest in feminine things like rings and make up. Boys would vilify and harass Nathan for expressing interest in them. Even Nathan's parents seemed to have some kind of resentment for their child. At some point growing up, it seems that they had tried to present themself much more femininely, growing out their hair and wearing dresses. This probably made Nathan afraid as in the second movie where its shown, Nathan remembers being glared and gawked at by people as they passed by. Nathan has stopped presenting themself so femininely since. However, Nathan still views themself as a woman and enjoys being considered one of the girls, and has accepted themself as they are.
PersonalityEditNathan wears distinctive make-up, including pale pink lipstick and nail polish, whether they are in or out of uniform. They are usually training and spending most of their time with the girl heroes, and views themself as one of the girls. Nathan usually flirts with the male heroes, often making them such offers as "I'll give you a big kiss, when you get back." Their nickname for Barnaby is "Handsome", using the English word. Nathan flirts with Tiger a lot: they offer to "sleep beside" Tiger (who turned them down, saying he'd get a stiff neck from using Emblem's arm as a pillow), and snuggled into him while they discuss the enemy fire user.
They are shown to have a rivalry with Lunatic due to his fire powers and asked Barnaby to teach him a lesson for them.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Fire Emblem has the power to generate and control fire. Their powers allow them to treat fire as though it were partially solid as shown by their ability to collect a stream of flame into a denser fireball. They also have one of the fastest power activations, as they are shown to be able to launch a powerful jet of fire with just a flick of their pinky. They are also a highly skilled driver, as they are able to dodge a hail of machine-gun fire while in their car (episode 1).
Fire Emblem also has one of the strongest abilities and it doesn't seem to take much effort to increase the level of fire; their only competition is Lunatic, who has blue flames, which are stronger than their red flames. Nevertheless, they are a powerful NEXT who is able to activate their powers with ease.
Fire Emblem's costume is a typical hero style. Despite the fact that they do not fly, they possess a burning cape, which they can turn on and off.
from Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - King of WorksEdit
- They live in Sternbild's Gold Stage.
- Their strong points are that they are obliging, introspective, and make use of regrets.
- Their weak points are that they have an intense greed for cosmetics, and low energy in the morning due to low blood pressure.
- They list their favorite food as "anything".
- They list their least favorite food as "nothing."
- They are good at beauty massages.
- Their weaknesses/dislikes are ugly things, good guys (leads to heart throbbing), and most of all seeing their face in the mirror upon waking up.
- Their hobbies are shopping, cycling, and cooking.
- Their future goals are to increase company sales to make more donations to disadvantaged children around the world, and to build a happy family with a lover.
- Their motto is "Failure is part of the fee paid to live a fulfilling life."
- They sleep naked "as nature intended".
- They have a younger sister.