Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nicknames||Bourgeois Open Flame Broil|
|NEXT Power||Fire Manipulation|
Animate Movie Version: Animate Dominos
|Sponsor Company||Helios Energy|
|Gender||Genderless (Female Aligned)|
|Eyes||Pink (Naturally brown)|
|Hair||Pink (Naturally brown)|
All's well that ends well
John Eric Bentley (English)
Fire Emblem is a flamboyant hero with flame abilities, and is equipped with a highly maneuverable race car. She is also the owner of her own sponsor company, "Helios Energy" and her costume contains advertising for FMV of Fujitsu.
Nathan grew up in what seemed to be an all boys boarding school. Throughout her growing up, Nathan was bullied and shunned for displaying interest in feminine things like rings and make up. Boys would vilify and harass Nathan for expressing interest in them. Even Nathan's parents seemed to have some kind of resentment for their child. At some point growing up, it seems that she had tried to present himself much more femininely, growing out her hair and wearing dresses. This probably made Nathan afraid as in the second movie where its shown, Nathan remembers being glared and gawked at by people as she passed by. Nathan has stopped presenting herself so femininely since. However, Nathan still views herself as a woman and enjoys being considered one of the girls, and has accepted herself as she is.
PersonalityEditNathan wears distinctive make-up, including pale pink lipstick and nail polish, whether she is in or out of uniform. She is usually training and spending most of his time with the girl heroes, and views herself as one of the girls. Nathan usually flirts with the male heroes, often making them such offers as "I'll give you a big kiss, when you get back." Her nickname for Barnaby is "Handsome", using the English word. Nathan flirts with Tiger a lot: she offers to "sleep beside" Tiger (who turned her down, saying he'd get a stiff neck from using Emblem's arm as a pillow), and snuggled into him while they discuss the enemy fire user.
She is shown to have a rivalry with Lunatic due to his fire powers and asked Barnaby to teach him a lesson for her.
Abilities and Powers Edit
Fire Emblem has the power to generate and control fire. Her powers allow her to treat fire as though it were partially solid as shown by her ability to collect a stream of flame into a denser fireball. She also has one of the fastest power activations, as she is shown to be able to launch a powerful jet of fire with just a flick of her pinky. She is also a highly skilled driver, as she is able to dodge a hail of machine-gun fire while in her car (episode 1).
Fire Emblem also has one of the strongest fire abilities and it doesn't seem to take much effort to increase the level of fire; her only competition is Lunatic, who has blue flames, which are stronger than her red flames. Nevertheless, she is a powerful NEXT who is able to activate her powers with ease.
Fire Emblem's costume is a typical hero style. Despite the fact that she does not fly, she possesses a burning cape, which she can turn on and off.
from Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - King of WorksEdit
- They live in Sternbild's Gold Stage.
- Their strong points are that they are obliging, introspective, and make use of regrets.
- Their weak points are that they have an intense greed for cosmetics, and low energy in the morning due to low blood pressure.
- They list their favorite food as "anything".
- They list their least favorite food as "nothing."
- They are good at beauty massages.
- Their weaknesses/dislikes are ugly things, good guys (leads to heart throbbing), and most of all seeing their face in the mirror upon waking up.
- Their hobbies are shopping, cycling, and cooking.
- Their future goals are to increase company sales to make more donations to disadvantaged children around the world, and to build a happy family with a lover.
- Their motto is "Failure is part of the fee paid to live a fulfilling life."
- They sleep naked "as nature intended".
- They have a younger sister.