|Nicknames||Bull Tank of the West Coast|
|NEXT Power||Impenetrable Skin|
|Sponsors||Gyu-Kaku Movie Version: Gyu-Kaku Hybrid|
|Sponsor Company||Kronos Foods|
Blue (when using power)
All's well that ends well
Travis Willingham (English)
Antonio Lopez is not only a green-armored brute hero but is Wild Tiger's best friend. His bull-themed costume includes advertising for Japanese barbecue restaurant chain Gyu-Kaku.
He is tough and confident. He is often bothered by the fact that he is last in the ranks, especially as Tiger and Bunny rise to the top and even Origami who used to never participate in battles became more proactive and aggressive. He is often considered the butt of jokes as a result. He tends to be stubborn and is implied to not be that smart, but is caring towards his friends and is very tough. He enjoys bragging about his power and does whatever he can to earn a name for himself, once becoming so desperate he copied his fellow heroes' poses and tried to photobomb their shots. He is kind and a loyal friend, but tends to be stubborn in a fight.
Antonio has known Kotetsu since high school and is very close with him. He used to be a bully towards Kotetsu, even leading to a fight between them. But somehow they managed to grow together as friends, and fought daily to train one another. When Kotetsu has problems, he occasionally goes to Antonio for advice. When half the heroes were sent to the hospital by Jake, he could tell that Kotetsu was still injured while the others thought he had completely healed with his 100 fold power.
Abilities and PowersEdit
It is revealed in the first Tiger & Bunny movie that Rock Bison's power is the ability to harden his skin, making him impervious like a rock. Although in the second episode it is shown that he, even alongside Blue Rose, Sky High and Wild Tiger, is unable to stop the ice rink from falling, meaning his strength is limited to some extent.
Rock Bison also has a launcher as shown in one of the openings and in episode two, allowing him to propel himself to high or distant locations.
His suit has two giant drills, which can spin and be used for ramming and drilling through things.
Rock Bison's costume/armor gives him the appearance of a bull. He is given the nickname "Bull Tank of the West Coast" because of how he charges through enemies using his thick-head, or giant drill shoulders. Also, his drills are functional, he has used it a couple of times to tackle enemies and walls.
from Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - King of WorksEdit
- He lives in Sternbild's Bronze Stage.
- His strong points are that he has good hand dexterity, is softhearted, and is unexpectedly frugal.
- His weak point is sweet things.
- His favorite food is meat.
- His least favorite food is sweets.
- He's good at Judo, carrying luggage, calm self-analysis, identifying the other heroes by their footsteps.
- His weaknesses/dislikes are women and giving gifts that the other party will be pleased with.
- His hobbies are sewing and drinking and socializing with peers.
- His future goals are to be #1 in Hero rankings and to get married and have children.
- His motto is "There are as many women as there are stars, but we cannot reach the stars."
- He writes back to his fans who send him letters.
- He likes to watch the night sky.
- He sews.
- His picture on Kotetsu's phone is that of an African buffalo.
- He and Kotetsu are the only known heroes to have known each other before becoming NEXT heroes.
- There is a similar hero in the manga "Ratman"
- ↑ Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - king of Works